Wednesday 17 December 2008

Kid's workshop fun

I had the pleasure of doing a workshop for my children's primary school Vacation Care programme yesterday - it was a lot of fun!  There were 18 kids of various ages, and we made a card, a triangle box (even had a treat to put inside the box!) and a pencil topper.  Some very talented youngsters there.  Including my eldest daughter, aged 8,  who showed the kids how to make the pencil topper with minimal assistance from me!  Looks like a future Stampin' Up! lady in the making.  

I'll post some pictures of the things we made when I get a chance.  The kids did a great job!

Made me realise that stamping isn't just for adults - kids enjoy it too, and it is a great creative hobby for them as well.  I could easily do a birthday party workshop for a group of children......hmmm, some ideas are flowing now!

Hopefully I'll update tomorrow with photographs.  Now it is time for bed.  I've been reorganising my craft room, and it is a big job! 

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...