Wednesday 3 December 2008

Not just cards

Told you I've been busy!  Please ignore the poor lighting (another 11:00pm photo), the crappy plastic "Christmas" tablecloth, etc.  We are giving the male teachers a bottle of wine for Christmas, and I've jazzed them up with these great hanging treat boxes - the little Cadbury "8 moments" sticks are the perfect size to slide into the little box.  I've also seen people put a little bottle opener in there instead - possibilities are endless.  I left the choccies in the fridge so they wouldn't melt, so they are not in the photo.  If you would like to try one of these super easy treat bags yourself, there is a wonderful tutorial here.

Next to the bottles are two cute "Box in a bag" which I later filled with chocolates to give to someone else.  Again, they are quite simple to make yourself - see the tutorial here.  A pretty way to package any small gift.

Next here is a gift I made for a friend - a little folder with 3 cards and matching envelopes inside.  Again, so quick and easy to make - see the tutorial here.
I used my markers to ink up the stamps so I could get a multicoloured image.  

The front of the folder.  The silver hodgepodge label holder at the front adds an elegant touch, I think.
.....AND now for some cards!  Here are a few using the NEW Summer mini! 
Eastern Blooms, Felt Fusion flowers, yummy wide chocolate chip ribbon

And gorgeous Ginger Blossoms DSP, Eastern Blooms, Say it with Scallops, Scalloped square punch, plus chunky glitter.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...