Saturday 20 December 2008

Some Scrapbooking, for a change


I know - two posts in one day, INCONCEIVABLE!  (Princess Bride reference there, hee, hee)
Just thought I'd show you a few more pages of the 8 x 8 albums I've made by Mum and MIL for Christmas, now that I'm wrapping them to go under the tree!

Please note all materials are SU! unless otherwise stated.  I've done these in a hurry (what else is new?) so I've kept things nice and simple.  I've stamped and used co-ordinating DSP (Afternoon Tea from the Summer Mini with Live Your Dreams Stamp set).    Also I was happy to discover that the Live Your Dreams set has a journalling stamp - dotted lines - which makes it perfect for scrapbooking.  I've used it in almost every page.



  what?  another stinkin' sideways photo?  Argh!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...