Wednesday 10 August 2011

My Foray into Retail!

Forgot to mention, when updating my blog earlier with the New Catalogue Launch details, my exciting news:  my cards are for sale in a shop!

The Mistress of Spice (link to her website HERE) is a fab local shop in Gordon Park, Brisbane, where you can purchase ready-made delicious curries and other yummies plus spices, cooking related gifts, etc.  The Mistress herself, Elise, is an old friend of mine (by old, I mean we went to school together, not admitting my age!) and she mentioned that she is often asked by customers if they have any cards to purchase when they buy a gift.   Hopefully her customers will fancy a Handmade by Lou card!

Elise is incredibly talented and has even written a cookbook.  Her food is to die for!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot.....well done Lou!! Hope you sell lots and lots!!!!
Manda xx

Kerri D said...

Woohoo Lou how fabulous is that!! Hope they do well for you.... that's my dream to sell my hearts...lol

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...