Friday 14 April 2017

Some of my Favourite (Retiring) Things


Its sad when your favourite things retire.  But at least you have the memories (and now that song is stuck in my head).


Here are some of my favourite retiring products from the Annual Catalogue:


Botanical Blooms Stamp Set (and their matching framelits, Botanical Builder framelits)
I love the delicate leaves and flowers in this set, and I love how it can be used for a multitude of occasions - male or female, birthday, sympathy, thank you, get well.  So versatile.

Cutie Pie Thinlits, Sweet Stack Stamp Set
I love this set because I made party favours for my youngest's birthday party with it.

Party Pop Up Thinlits
This framelit set makes a quick and easy card - I also made a gift card holder to match this card but my son took it before I could photograph it.  The gift card envelope framelit is also retiring (sob!).



Fiesta Time Framelits and Birthday Fiesta Stamp Set
I love the cheerful Llama!  So good for children's birthdays.

Cheerful Tags Framelits and Here's to Cheers Stamp Set (carried over from the Holiday Mini)
And this set is so very useful - I think I'll be keeping mine as I don't think I can bear to part with it.

I think all of these are still available - but for how much longer?  Be sure to head to my online store so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...