Monday 15 January 2018

Myths & Magic


If you love fairy tales, or have ever dreamed of being a mermaid, or have a deep and abiding affection for Disney princesses, this is a must-have set.   They are so fun!


You can't see from this picture, but I made the armor "shine" with a touch of sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen.

I made the "ocean" by punching the edge of the green cardstock with different sized circle and oval punches.  I used my Wink of Stella pen to add sparkle to my mermaid's scales, but I also think a layer of clear embossing powder would make her tail look "wet" and shiny - I'll have to give that a try next time!

I think this would be perfect for a male card, very Gandalf, don't you think?


Product List



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...