If you sign up to be part of my team during July 2017, you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift pack!
It only costs $169 to start your own Stampin' Up!® business. You can pick $235 worth of products (whatever you like!) and get a whole community of online support, inspiration, ideas. I love welcoming new members to my team, The Handmaidens. If you join during Sale -a-Bration, you can get $295 worth of product in your Starter Kit!
If you are interested in joining my Stampin’ Up! ® team, please contact me via email on louiseTsutton@gmail.com
You can even join from my website: http://handmadebylou.stampinup.net All you need is a credit card to purchase your Starter Kit. Easy! You can customise the Starter Kit to suit you, too. Just click on the link to my website, and go to "Join the Fun."
|Some suggestions for your Starter Kit - it is completely up to you!|
Here is a video about the new Demonstrator Agreement and Starter Kit:
Some of the details:
Quarterly Sales Minimum: As at 2015, this is now $440 in Commissionable Sales.
There is no longer any requirement to have an ABN.
1. You need a creative outlet and want to find a group of like-minded creative friends.
2. You love Stampin' Up! products and want everything in the catalogue - might as well get the 20% discount!
3. You want to work in a business you can run from home that fits into your lifestyle.
4. You have small children and need adult companionship.
5. You are retired but still want to get out and meet people.
6. You don't want to run a business, you just want to subsidise your hobby.
7. You'd like to earn a little "pin money" and help your family save for a holiday, school fees, new car, renovations....
8. You like teaching people how to make beautiful things.
Any of these ring a bell for you? Your Stampin' Up! business can be anything you want. You could join as an DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR who justs wants to buy stamps for personal use and take advantage of the great discount and sell to family and friends from time to time. If you love doing Show and Tell occasionally, then you could join as a HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR and work when it is convenient for you. You could do workshops when you want and earn that little bit of extra cash when you need it. Or you could join as a CAREER DEMONSTRATOR and turn your hobby into a full time business. You can build a team, become a manager and move up the career ladder. Your business can be as fun and flexible as you want it to be. Build it to suit your needs and your desires. Build it to suit your style and your talent. Be your own boss!