Wednesday 4 March 2009

A tribute to the retiring sets...

Ahoy, Matey and Matey's Map wheel:
This was one of the first SU! sets I ever purchased, when I was hostess at my first party.  I love it!

Useful for scrapbook pages for little boys, too.


This card also has the sentiment from the retiring hostess set "So Many Sayings."

Bodacious Bouquet:  I only purchased this when I joined Stampin' Up! as a Demo in October last year as part of my Starter Kit.    I will miss it!

Bundle of Joy:  Another recent purchase - perfect for Baby Shower invitations, Thank You cards, Congratulations and New Baby Announcements!



This card also features the retiring Itty Bitty Backgrounds, too, sob!

Time Well Spent:  I earned this as a hostess at my first workshop, and I used it a lot making cards for the school fete.  Must say my photography has improved!  








Oh So Lovely:  Another gorgeous hostess set

Tagger's Dozen:  So useful with our tag punches!

Festive Favourites:


All About Christmas Wheel:

Round Up Simply Scrappin' Kit


While it is sad to see so many favourites go, it means that the new Catalogue is going to be FULL of great new stuff!!!!!  I can't wait!  Please email me if you would like to be one of the first to purchase the new catalogue when it arrives on 1st April.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...