Tuesday 18 January 2011

Summer Mini Launch!

Whoops!  I think I forgot to post about the Launch we held on the 4th December!

Somehow I forgot to take photos of the projects we made (d'oh!)  but my Stampin' Sistah Bec has great pictures and a rundown of it on her blog Heart and Craft (click for the link).

The Summer Mini runs until the end of March so you still have plenty of time.

I am in the process of slotting in some workshops and classes into my calendar and have some really fun projects in the works!  Sale-A-Bration is also coming up (it starts on the 24th January, the week my kids go back to school!) and that will be HUGE.

My baby starts pre-prep this year, so I'll have a little more predictability in my "work" days I hope, so I'm going to be available for more workshops as well.

I was able to do a little scrapbooking while glued to the news overage of the floods, between texting everyone I could think of who lived near the river to see if they were ok (anyone else ?).  Here are two pages from my little brother's wedding in November:

12 x 12 layout with family photos before the wedding
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue wheel, Perfect Punches
Paper:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other:  Old Olive satin ribbon, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Label Punch, adhesive pearls

8 x8 page of the happy couple and their wedding party
Stamps:  Baroque Motifs
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Garden Gala DSP, Whisper White
Other:  Baja Breeze ink, sponge, Top note Die, Big Shot
I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...