Wednesday 7 September 2011

More bad photos

Sorry.  I haven't had time to take new photos, which is a shame because these projects look much better in real life.  This stamp set, called Creative Elements, was given to us at Convention back in May - so I have been biting my tongue for four months!  These projects were done at Convention as Make & Takes (I added the photo of my son later, of course!)

See the ribbon?  Seam Binding!  See the little scrap page - die cuts from the NEW Petal Cone Die!  I have a few more projects to show you with this set, but I'll retake those pictures.  



At present I'm busy preparing for our big Launch on Sunday.  I'll take photos of the cute little decorations I'm making (hopefully I'll finish them today!) and I'll keep the projects a surprise until after the Launch.  I can tell you that I've designed two Christmas cards, using NEW Christmas stamps, and one also uses a new embossing folder.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...