Monday 12 March 2012

Gorgeous Blogger Award



The very gorgeous Leah from Stampin' With Leah has given me a Gorgeous Blogger Award!  Isn't she kind?


To receive this award there are a couple of things I must do -

1.  Thank the person who gave me this award - 
Thank you, very much!  Lovely Leah

2.  Paste the award to my blog -
Done!
3.  Link the person who nominated you for this award - 
Done!
4.  Nominate as many other bloggers for this award as you like, and post links to their blogs
So I am very happy to pass this award onto

Jan McAnulty - Card Capers With Jan
Bec O'Gorman -   Heart and Craft
Amy Waters  - Be Creative With Amy

Congratulations girls!  If you haven't already, go and check out their blogs.



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...