Saturday 5 May 2012

Scrapbooking Month

How timely - with the Paper Party Promotion this month too!  Hmm, do you think maybe someone at Stampin' Up! is smarter than me, and already knew about  Scrapbooking Month?

Here are a couple of recent layouts I've done with new products from the Mini, and I think I haven't posted them before:




In other exciting news:  there is a painter starting to paint my house as I type!  Woo Hoo!

And still more exciting news:  I'd like to welcome Sandra to my team.  Sandra is just lovely, and so creative.  She'll be a fantastic Demonstrator!

Sandra couldn't resist the New Starter Kit (see the promotion details HERE).  Can you?


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...