Wednesday 16 April 2014

Fresh Weekly Deals, Digi Downloads and Exciting News from Stampin' Up!




Step right up!  Get 'em while they're hot!


And fresh My Digital Studio goodies:




And cool news:  






Isn't that great?  I'm a long term fan of Becky Higgins and of her Project Life system, so this just makes so much sense to me when combined with my fave Stampin' Up! products!

Here's a sneak peek of the kind of thing we will be seeing in the next catalogue (July 1) - if not before!


Have a happy Easter everyone!



1 comment:

kilroy said...

I was wondering if you were getting PL too. I thought this would be right up your alley.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...