Saturday 28 March 2015

Balloon Bash Birthday

Here are the third and fourth cards from the previous post.

I must admit I almost didn't get this set because I have heaps of birthday stamps already....but I'm glad I did!  
The confetti stamp is perfect for backgrounds - and I love the font used in the words, too.  Here's a simple card using a Crisp Cantaloupe base (another colour it has taken me a while to love, better late than never!).
Easy to make:  round the corners of your Crisp Cantaloupe card base, and stamp the confetti randomly with Bermuda Bay ink.  Stamp the "HB" stamp twice on Whisper White card in Bermuda Bay ink.  Cut out the second  HB and mount it with Dimensionals over the first one.  Mount it onto a piece of Bermuda Bay card and affix to the card.  Adhere a few sequins with Tomboy liquid glue.
Product List

Another simple card to make - I used  a  Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to colour in the balloon strings, and cut out the balloons.  The pretty coloured rhinestones are just our ordinary clear adhesive rhinestones coloured with my (now retired) Blendibilities.

A completely different card made with the same stamp set - I love a set you can mix and match with other elements you own and can make it look totally different.

Only a few days left of Sale-A-Bration people!  Don't miss out!

Product List
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...