Thursday 10 September 2015

Getting Inky Again!

I've had a chance to play with some of my new products - and despite the rising temperatures, I'm beginning to feel Christmas Spirit in the air!


I  really like this stamp set and matching edgelit bundle.  And if you've ever struggled with detailed dies cutting cleanly, you'll understand why I was so excited by the Precision Base Plate.  This cute little village is perfect for clean, simple but elegant cards.  I need to do some more playing around with it as I can see so many possibilities!  I've also used a new embossing folder - Softly Falling - which is perfect for the background here.  


Product List

I also had a chance to make a Thank you card for my son's basketball coach and whipped up a matching gift box (I think we are pooling together for a gift card).


I hope she likes it!
Product List

post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...