Monday 29 October 2018

Simple = Perfect

Simple Thank You cards made with the Tropical Escape Suite


It has been a while since I updated my Blog, I'm afraid.  I'm really terrible at remembering to post, and I find it is often quicker to post on my Facebook Page.

It is now the end of October, and my family is busy (as usual) with end of year concerts and breakups etc.  I volunteer with the Parent Support Group for my daughter's sport, fencing, and their breakup is this afternoon.  I've put together some simple Thank you cards the girls can sign for their coaches using the Tropical Escape Suite.  I love these products - especially as I live in subtropical Queensland, where it gets very humid and hot in Summer!

I used the DSP to guide my colour palette of Blushing Bride, Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green.  I think they turned out well, and were easy to put together.  A bunch of these with different sentiments might be a good idea for a gift.  As usual, if you'd like to purchase any of these products to make your own, click on the link to go to my Online Store.


Product List

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...