Sunday 16 June 2019

Launch 2019 Wrap Up


It's over for another year - the big Annual Catalogue Launch 2019.  I've been lucky enough to have been doing these events with my Upline and friend Steph, and my Stampin' Sista Bec for around ten years.  We've got it our launch days pretty well down pat by now.  We hire a room at the Aspley Bowls Club which is well lit and air-conditioned, and Food-FX cater for our crowd with lunch and a delicious afternoon tea.  We put our retired products out for sale at a discount, and we have lucky door prizes, a raffle, displays and samples, and of course, our lovely customers get a copy of the new catalogue, and a bag with the supplies for 8 make and takes.


Steph, me and Bec.  Love these girls!

Here are some photos of the day:









If you would like to keep informed about future launch days and other events make sure you follow me on Facebook and sign up for my newsletter.  I'd love to see you there!

I will give more details about the projects everyone made over the next few days, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...