Wednesday 19 August 2009

Father's Day is coming soon

...so I got me a head start with these cards! I am playing around with some ideas for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack, and thought I'd do something other than the traditional blue or brown card that one usually associates with a Father's Day card.
While I was at it, I used the scraps to make a birthday card for a lovely young man who will be 8 years old shortly.

I LOVE Circle Circus; I think it is one of the most versatile sets in the entire catalogue.
Materials used:
Paper: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red cardstock
Ink: Versamark, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Stamps: Occasional Greetings, Circle Circus
Other: Twine, Spiral punch, Earth Elements Eyelets (retired), Bold Bright Eyelets (retired), Crop-A-Dile


I'm sad about the eyelets being retired; but I had a stack of them that I needed to use up since I can't use them in workshops anymore. I like the look! I can see a scrapbook page featuring the eyelets....hmmmm.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...