Saturday 26 September 2009

More recycling!

Some friends came over last night for some stamping therapy - hi girls! - and I decided to re-purpose some more leftover M&T packets.

This M&T was originally supposed to look like this:















And this is what I did instead, as I need some more birthday cards.





I coloured each party hat with a blender pen dipped in ink from the lid of the ink pad directly to the rubber, and "huffed" as I would if I were using a marker.  That's because we don't have in-colour markers, and I wanted to use Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Riding Hood Red.  A bit of glitter applied with 2 way glue and I was done.  I think this could be used for either a male or a female.

I love my monthly Stamp Nights!  I was having a grouchy day yesterday, but after a little stamp therapy and conversation, I felt so much better.
 :-D

And I've just invested in Photoshop Elements 6 - which explains my photos.  I'm playing with Photoshop but haven't worked out how to use it properly yet!

1 comment:

Lin Mei said...

Love these cards, Louise! The Great Friend one is so pretty and the Party Hearty colours are fab.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...