Monday 21 September 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

An old friend recently had her first baby - I'm so pleased for her!  LOL after four babies of my own you'd think I would have had enough, but no, I love new babies!

I made her a card, of course:

Stamps:  Nursery Necessities
Paper:  Sweet Always DSP, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, chocolate chip
Other:  white grosgrain, soft subtles brads, scallop edge punch


I also forgot to show you the bag and gift tag I made for my Dad on Father's Day, so here it is:


a close up of the tag:



Stamps: Circle Circus, Best Yet
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, White Paper Bag (non SU)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Other:  Scallop Circle Punch, 13/8 inch circle punch, jumbo pewter eyelet, Crop-A-Dile, hemp twine, tangerine tango ribbon
It was very quick and easy to make, and used up some scraps I had lying around.  Looks effective though, don't you think?

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...