Wednesday 3 August 2011

The End Is Nigh...

...the end of the 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalogue, that is!

Over on my sidebar you'll see a button that links to the Retirement List. These are stamps and accessories that are being discontinued, and will not be available to purchase in the new Catalogue which goes live on 1st September.

The Retired stock is only available as stocks last, no backorders, no rain checks. If you miss it, you miss it. Please make sure you let me know right away if there is anything you've had your eye on that is scheduled for retirement.

I've seen a PDF copy of the new IBC and it will be fabulous! So while I'm sad that some things are leaving for good - like eyelets - I'm excited about all the new stuff that is coming. As a Demo, one of my favourite things is getting to order new stuff a month before anyone else - my preview order will be coming this week!

This month I'll do my best to feature some of the retiring products so they can go out with some applause.

I will make a page letting you know which items have sold out as soon as I know.

I'm planning a class showing the retired stuff some love - not sure when I'll hold it yet, with the Ekka Public Holiday, etc. But I'll be sending invitations once I've decided.

Make sure you let me know if you want to be one of the first to get your hands on a copy of the NEW Catalogue and I'll put one aside for you when my box arrives!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...