Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

To all my friends in Blog-land, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I have a confession to make - I didn't send ANY Christmas Cards out this year.  Not a single one.  I'm hoping to make up for it next year!

Here is the traditional Santa Photo to share with you:


AND

I have exciting news - 

On Boxing Day, we are all going on a





to


 How exciting!  We are going on the trip of a lifetime to the USA as a family, for six weeks!

So you see why I haven't been able to do much crafting for Christmas - too busy packing, planning the trip, doing 50,000 loads of washing,  anxiously watching the AUD exchange rate, re-packing, and keeping four excited kids amused since they finished school 3 weeks ago.

I will be back when the kids go back to school, with the usual scheduled programming.  I will try to do a few blog posts while I'm away - mainly to show off my kids and I having fun!

Have a wonderful Christmas, and see you next year!

1 comment:

Jan McAnulty said...

Oh wow! Hope you have a really fantastic holiday and feel much refreshed (after all the washing/packing/organising etc that you've had to go through to get there, lol!) Merry Christmas to you all.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...