Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

To all my friends in Blog-land, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I have a confession to make - I didn't send ANY Christmas Cards out this year.  Not a single one.  I'm hoping to make up for it next year!

Here is the traditional Santa Photo to share with you:


AND

I have exciting news - 

On Boxing Day, we are all going on a





to


 How exciting!  We are going on the trip of a lifetime to the USA as a family, for six weeks!

So you see why I haven't been able to do much crafting for Christmas - too busy packing, planning the trip, doing 50,000 loads of washing,  anxiously watching the AUD exchange rate, re-packing, and keeping four excited kids amused since they finished school 3 weeks ago.

I will be back when the kids go back to school, with the usual scheduled programming.  I will try to do a few blog posts while I'm away - mainly to show off my kids and I having fun!

Have a wonderful Christmas, and see you next year!

1 comment:

Jan McAnulty said...

Oh wow! Hope you have a really fantastic holiday and feel much refreshed (after all the washing/packing/organising etc that you've had to go through to get there, lol!) Merry Christmas to you all.