Monday 12 December 2011

Two weeks till Christmas

Does that strike fear in your heart? Or are you smug and satisfied with the knowledge that you have done everything already? I am no where near ready, and for the first time in many years I might not actually get around to mailing cards out this year!!!

Shocking, I know.

I have been busy making teacher gifts as you know, and here is what the Kindy teachers got this year: an elegant box made from acetate die cut with the Fancy Favor Die and embossed with the Big Shot (seriously, what would I do without it?) with about half a dozen hand made gift tags inside. The tags were made from the leftover tags that were cut out when I made my Advent calendar - thrifty, no?

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...