Thursday 2 February 2012

Nearly Home

Hello everyone!  I am sorry I haven't updated my blog as much as I'd hoped to while we've been away, but it was actually kind of nice to step away from it for a while and have a proper break.  

 

We only have a few days left in the USA, and I will be keen to get back into a regular routine with classes, Stamp Night and workshops.  I'm thinking a monthly Friday Night class for my customers who have commitments during the day, as well as keeping the regular Thursday class for my customers who prefer to come when their kids are at school.   Let me know if you would be interested in the Friday Night Class so I can plan accordingly.  

 

Finally, I am late to the Sale a Bration party but I can't wait to earn those yummy free products!

 

Here are a few more photos of our holiday for you:

 

San Francisco, California
Famous Pier 39 sea lions

 

Alcatraz

 We love San Francisco!  And I know we'll be sad to leave it, even though we are all tired of living out of suitcases now and missing our friends, family, and the comforts of home.

Next time I post, I'll be back in Brisbane, back in the school routine, wishing I was still on holidays!  LOL.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...