Wednesday 6 March 2013

Lou's cards from the Launch

Last but not least, my cards! Well, technically I CASED both of my cards.

 

This one I CASED directly from the new Mini, page 3! I used the new Honeycomb embossing folder, Tea for Two DSP, Oh, Hello stamp set (page 4). Apart from cutting out the little hexagons, it came together pretty quickly.

Don't you love this whale? This card is CASED from one I found on Pinterest by Heather Summers (her blog is called Stamp With Heather). This stamp set is called Oh, Whale (page 29) and the DSP is called Sunshine and Sprinkles. The whale is cut out with a matching Clearlit (LOVE IT!) so you can perfectly line up your stamped image and cut it out with your Big Shot. I also used the new gorgeous Cloudy Day embossing folder. Cute!

I hope you enjoyed our projects!

 

2 comments:

kilroy said...

I love the hexagon folder and hoping for a punch. Your cards look great. I enjoyed seeing those from your team as well. Hope you had a successful launch. Sue

Louise said...

Thanks Sue! I agree about the punch, wouldn't that be handy? x L

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...