Friday 29 March 2013

it's Finally Here!

Stampin' Up! has finally introduced it's much anticipated digital designing software to markets outside of the USA/Canada.  It's finally here!

My Digital Studio:




I have already downloaded it and played with it a little (ok, a lot!) and I've enrolled myself in an MDS class at our annual Stampin' Up! Convention in May.  I think this is an awesome way to make photo books, calendars, personalised gifts, blog headers, Facebook Timeline banners, stationary, oh, and digital or hybrid scrapbook pages and cards.

I have a new laptop and I haven't managed to successfully migrate all my stuff (like Photoshop Elements) across yet, but I was able to download MDS for free as a Demonstrator because I've registered for Convention.  Sweet!

Here is a digital scrapbook layout I made in minutes with a template in MDS:




Of course, with the arrival of MDS comes the arrival of online shopping from my DBWS website.  So you can shop in your PJs if you like, and have your SU! products come to your door.  Make sure you nominate me as your Demonstrator (or shop via my website) to get Preferred Pricing.  



1 comment:

kilroy said...

I know you are excited about this. You will be the star student. Maybe you should teach the class. I still haven't purchased it but with the lower price, I am going to do it for sure. I am just waiting for next quarter because I have already met my min this quarter. Sue

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...