Wednesday 12 June 2013

June Class - Ways with Washi!




Washi Tape 5 Ways

Washi Tape is all the rage in paper crafting world. You might already be using it for your crafts or you might think "what's the big deal?"  Well, it is THE must-have trendy staple these days. And what's not to love about it?  Stampin' Up! has several different patterns and colors that can match anyone's mood and style. There are a million different fun and innovative ways to use this product. I'm excited to share several of them with you using the fun and trendy Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape. I'll also be sharing a little secret on how to make your own faux Washi Tape, I can't wait for you to try it!  If you like to be on trend and you like to paper craft, then Washi Tape is something you just need to try!

So come along to my class next Thursday 20th June 2013 from 10:30am.  Cost will be $20.  I'd love to see you there!  Contact me to RSVP.   Beginners are welcome!

Also - a reminder that the current promotions are finishing up in a couple of days, and the retirement list is also selling out fast!  I'll be back later to update which retired items have already sold out.


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...