Saturday 22 June 2013

This and That Album by my Guest Blogger





My beautiful and talented friend and Guest Blogger Michelle Jamison from Chelly Bean Designs and Memoirs of Michelle was given a mission:  Take a This and That album, the stickers, washi tape and DSP and make something pretty please!

I think she managed to fulfil the brief, don't you?  Michelle made a gorgeous travel journal of a recent trip to Hong Kong (I'm jealous).  



I love the way Michelle uses paint - it absolutely suits the journal and her photographs.


There's a glimpse of lovely Michelle herself!


The inside pockets work so well for a travel journal, don't they?  Perfect place to stash maps, postcards, etc.




I love the way she uses doilies to mat her photographs too - genius!



Plenty of room for journalling and photos.







I really want to go on a girl's trip to HK now.  And I reckon Michelle would be an awesome travel buddy!  Next time you go - take me please!

 Thank you so much Michelle for being my Guest Blogger and for making such a work of art!  
Michelle has more details over on her blog HERE, so make sure you go check it out.

1 comment:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Loved playing with that journal...thanks for asking me.
I'd love you as a travel buddy too...we'd have so much fun!!! xx

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...