Monday 8 July 2013

Lovely Launch Day

 We had a lovely day yesterday at the Banyo Bowls Club.  Bec O'Gorman, Steph Pike, Linda Craven and I hosted a New Catalogue Launch for about 70 of our customers.  We had all our retired products out for sale, and displays of new product, as well as lucky door prizes and a raffle.

We designed 8 cards for our customers to make, and I'll be showing them each day on the blog.

Meanwhile, here are some pictures to show you what you missed:



The retired products were popular with our customers who have an eye for a bargain!  Plenty were sold, but there are still some things left, so let me know if you are are in the market for some retired products.

Some of my lovely downlines and customers!

My lovely assistant, Thing 1, helped out during the day.

My lovely Downline Kath Rowe, and her friend Nerida.

Even we Demonstrators can't resist checking out the bargains!

More of my lovely ladies - Claudia, Vicki, Jenny and Wendy.
 And now for the cards!

I designed two cards using the Tag It stamp set, which is the stamp set which raises money for Ronald McDonald House Charities, which is, as you no doubt know, an excellent cause.

This one is a birthday card, and it also has a bit of washi tape on it:


And this one is obviously a Christmas card - I know it sounds crazy, but I really need to get started soon!


You can find Tag It on page 45 of the new Catalogue, and looky, it co-ordinates with a cute new Framelit set:


What's not to love?

If you'd like to order it online from me,   just click HERE.  Otherwise, send me an email or give me a call.



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...