Sunday 10 November 2013

Halloween Recap



Here are some MDS Digital scrapbook pages I've been working on, because I took some photographs of my children dressed up for their first Halloween Trick or Treat:


MDS Downloads:  Border Banter

The first two pages are templates where I only had to drop in a photo - so easy!  Very quick.   This photo of Thing 4, my six year old, makes me smile.  He loved me using face paint and while I didn't quite give him the fangs he wanted, I did give him "drops of blood" and he was well satisfied with my handiwork!  

MDS Downloads:  Toxic Treats

The third page I made from scratch as a challenge to use a neutral palette - I didn't end up submitting it to the challenge because time got away from me, but I broke the rules a little for the one flash of contrasting colour.

MDS Downloads:  Amped Up Ampersands, Halloween Bash,  Bitty Bat Punch, Paper Doilies

I've been working with stamps and ink, too, so you'll see some -gasp- actual stamped cards shortly!

Have a lovely week, and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...