Sunday 16 March 2014

What you missed at last week's class...


These are the fun set of cards we made last week at my class - we changed up the sentiments a little, because I personally don't use cards that say "hello", though I love the idea of them.  What about you?

They feature the gorgeous Fresh Prints DSP stack, the Simple Stems stamp set, and matching framelits (Secret Garden Framelits).  I just love this colour combination:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and Whisper White, with Pear Pizzazz for the leaves.






We ran out of time to make this cute and easy box for the card set!  Clearly we need to allow more time for catching up and chatting next time.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend - I am listening to Irish Music to get in the mood for St Patrick's Day tomorrow!




No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...