Monday 17 March 2014

Top 'O The Morning to You!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

This is the Lucky printable from My Digital Studio - I used the artwork from this to make the badges (the 4 leaf clover and the words)


I have Irish heritage, as does my husband, although we're  4th generation Australian - I ALWAYS make a point of wearing green on St Paddy's Day, and my kids always do too.   In past years, my SU! stash has come in handy - green ribbons, handout green shamrocks pinned to their shirt, etc.

This year, I made easy stickers they could wear to school in My Digital Studio.




I simply designed little badges in MDS on my computer and printed them out on to sticker paper with my printer at home.  Then I was able to cut them out with circle framelits and my Big Shot.



The work of minutes!





1 comment:

kilroy said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you too. I wore one of my two St Patrick's Day shirts. Was it the craft craze maybe 15 years ago to paint on T shirts like it was here? That's how old my shirts are.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...