Thursday 4 September 2014

Holiday Mini is Live!


I'm sorry I'm late - I don't know what happened, but the last couple of weeks have magically rushed by without me realising, somehow.  Since I last posted, the Holiday Mini has arrived and is live - so you can order from it.    It is gorgeous!


So much fun in there - here are a couple of projects I've been working on lately:  
I love the new Blendabilities!  That's what I used to colour this sweet partridge in a pear tree:

This card uses a new Embossing Folder from the Holiday Mini called Filigree Frame - so pretty!  I stamped the image with Memento black ink, because I was colouring with the blendabilities and it doesn't bleed or smudge.  I handout the image with my trusty paper snips and popped it up on dimensionals. 



With this card, I stamped the image with Versamark ink, then heat embossed it with black embossing powder, before colouring it with Blendabilities.  The pears I went over with a gold glittery pen for added sparkle, and tied in the touch of gold with a gold button and gold baker's twine.  I used the new star embossing folder from the Holiday Mini for the background.


Here's the supply list if you'd like to purchase anything to make them yourself:

Holiday Mini:  Partridge & Pears 133857 (clear) $23.95
Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 135817 $13.95
Filligree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 135818 $13.95,
Gold Basics Metal Buttons 133763 $13.95



post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...