Saturday, 27 September 2014

Last Launch Recap

Here are the last two projects made at the Launch:

I love the simplicity of the colour scheme here - Sahara Sand and crisp white look great together, don't they?  This one would be fun to mass produce with the kids I think.  A production line of stars!



And the photo doesn't do this card justice - in real life, it looks very elegant, with gold embossing.  It looks so pretty you could probably swap out the Christmas greeting for a wedding card, I think.
Here are the products used to make these, if you'd like to make them yourself. :-)
Now I've finished the wrap up of our Holiday Mini  Launch.  Which is your favourite product from this catalogue?  And which was your favourite project from the day?

post signature

2 comments:

kilroy said...

I am sure everyone had a fun time with all the great projects you had for them to do.

Louise Sutton said...

Thanks Sue!