Tuesday 7 October 2014

Star Quality

I'm loving the combination of the Gold Glimmer Paper (new in the annual catalogue) and star framelits lately.  They make it so easy to add something special!
Here is a simple card made for a sweet boy's first birthday - I used the "1" framelit from the File Tabs framelits and mounted some Real Red card stock behind it.  Once again I've used the Happy Birthday sentiment from Age Awareness - I'm finding it is really easy to use in lots of different projects, especially as it is photopolymer.  
I made this for a first birthday party on the weekend, but forgot to give it to the birthday boy!  I'll have to pop it in  the mail instead.  Oops!


This card is intended as an end of year thank you for one of my children's coaches.  I used two different stamp sets for the sentiments - Pictogram Punches (it has little co-ordinating punches) and Something to Say.  I cut out the star frame using two layered star framelits and I used the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder as well.   Enough stars, you think?


Too many stars?  Is that even possible?

I have a few more thank you's to start making for end of term - the usual round of teachers, coaches, etc.  I'm hoping if I start now, I won't be caught on the hop in 8 or so weeks, when breakups start!

As usual, I've listed out what I used to make these projects and you can find them in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.


post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...