Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas Craft For Kids?

I know I've been making heaps of gift tags lately, but I do find that they are so very handy to have on hand.
This is a project I told my customers about in my most recent newsletter.  Its an easy project your kids could do!

Step 1:  Stamp an A4 sheet of Whisper White Cardstock with your choice of stamps, in your favourite colours.



Step 2:  Using your Paper Trimmer, cut your Cardstock down the middle vertically (10.5cm) and then into 5cm strips.

Punch with the Angled Tag Topper Punch and tie some Baker's Twine through it - you're done!

Or you can step it up by edging with some ink and a sponge dauber and adding a few dots of glitter glue, your choice!

Here's another one I did for birthday tags (Mosaic Madness Stamp Set)


And voila!
So give each child a sheet of A4, no more than 3-4 colours and stamps, and let them go to town.  Once they are done, cut up the A4 sheet to make 10.5cm x 5 cm tags, and punch with the Tag Topper Punch.  Tie some ribbon, Baker's Twine, knitting wool, or any old string through the top and you've kept your kids entertained for a while.  Plus topped up your stash.  :-)
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...