Saturday 25 April 2015

My Top 5 Retiring Products

This makes me sad.  

My Top 5 Retiring Products

1. Angled Tag Topper Punch
133323s Why is this retiring? I have no clue. It is just so very useful! It makes creating tags and bookmarks a snap. I love it and use it all the time! No way I'm getting rid of mine!
2. Sticky Strip
104294s Again, why are they getting rid of this? It is the BEST tape for box making. I am not a fan of glue in box making, it takes ages to dry and is messy (or maybe I'm just impatient and untidy?) but this tape does the job. I know, we have Fast Fuse but I just haven't fallen in love with fast fuse yet. :-(
3. Naturals White A4 Card Stock
129588s This, and it's twin, Naturals Ivory, are my go-to card bases. They are thicker than Whisper White (which is the BEST card stock for stamping on, but a bit too thin for a card base, IMO) so I find they are just the perfect weight for card bases and tags.
4. Champagne Glimmer Paper
127885s I love this vintagey-gold glimmer paper! It isn't as brassy as gold, and it is the perfect pop of glitter on many projects. If your style is more "shabby-chic" than "clean and clear" you'll already know about it's subtle glamour.
5. White Simply Pressed Clay
130685s I'm late on the Clay love. I'm only just discovering how fun it is, and now I'm kicking myself! Get the alphabet moulds (I've seen people use these as stamps too!) and the button/flower mould (buttons in any colour you like). Use re-inkers to colour the clay before pressing it into the mould, or colour it when it is dry with markers/ink/paint....

post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...