Thursday 23 April 2015

Top Five retiring Stamp Sets

It's impossible to name my favourite stamp sets, but if I had to narrow it down to top five....

My Top Five Retiring Stamp Sets

1. Chalk Talk Clear-Mount Stamp Set
130634s Love this set with the matching framelits! I've made so many tags with it, which I've bundled together as gifts, or sold at markets.
2. Birthday Surprise Clear-Mount Stamp Set
134120s This big, bold, cheerful stamp set makes it easy to fill up white space. Great on a scrapbook page too.
3. Daydream Medallions Clear Stamp Set
126467s This one is so versatile. I've used it for wedding cards, scrapbook pages, Christmas cards, birthdays....
4. Embellished Events Clear Stamp Set
126497s I love a stamp set that has something for every occasion, particularly for beginners. I also love that this set was designed to work with our buttons and adhesive gems.
5. Mosaic Madness Clear Stamp Set
130249s I love the endless designs you can make with this. I also love the co-ordinating Embossing folder, and punch.

Don't miss out!  Hurry and order in my Online Store before they are gone!
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...