Sunday 3 May 2015

Convention 2015 Wrapup



Some of my roomies at Convention - L-R:  Jan McNaulty (http://cardcaperswithjan.wordpress.com/), me, my downlines Maree and Michelle.


What a week!  This past week has been quite hectic for me.  I am, like many of you, involved in my children's schools and activities, run a busy household, and work part time in addition to my Stampin' Up! business.  There were Parent Support Group emails to write; Thing 1's braces were removed; I donated some artwork of mine and Stampin' Up! product to a raffle being run by some mothers from Thing 4's school;  we have a boisterous 4 month old puppy who needs exercising twice a day; and then I went away to the Gold Coast for four days  for Convention.

It is probably not surprising I felt quite guilty, knowing that while I was away Thing 3 would be attending her first school camp, Thing 1 was fencing in a school competition on the other side of town all day on Saturday, the puppy had puppy school and Thing 2 had a sleepover to attend.  And weather forecasts predicted thunderstorms during that period.  So I was wondering whether I ought to go at all, even as I was driving down the highway, with my downline Michelle at my side and my suitcase in the back of my car.

But as soon as I arrived at out hotel and met up with my roomies all that melted away.  I was able to just look forward to a few days of friendship, inspiration, learning and laughter.  I needed this mini break for myself.  

I will have a few sneak peeks to show you over the next few posts, as I upload and edit my photos from Convention.  But let me assure you - I've come back recharged and ready for the new Catalogue!

Here's my downline Michelle with the advance copy of the NEW CATTY we were given at Convention!!!  It goes live on 2nd June 2015.

Remember to get your own copy at our New Catalogue Launch:


I'll leave you with one sneak peek:  new IN COLOURS!






post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...