Wednesday 6 May 2015

Sneak Peek #1 - Hostess Sets!

One of the best perks of being a Demonstrator is that I get my hands on the new catalogue first - and I love it!  I've only had it less than a week, but already my copy of the 2015-16 catalogue is decidedly dog-eared and has highlighter scribbles all through it, LOL.  I still keep finding things I overlooked on the first 100 flips through!
At Convention, we were shown the new Hostess sets.  What are hostess sets?  They are a perk for our Hostesses, because these special stamp sets can only be purchased using the Stampin' Rewards earned  by hosting a party that has a qualifying amount of sales.  Or who has a large enough personal order.
Want to see some cute samples by Katie Adams (from Stampin' Up! home office in the USA)?  These pics aren't great, as I took them from the overhead screens while Katie was onstage.

There are five new Hostess sets in the upcoming catalogue, though I only have photos of three, as the other pictures didn't work out.  What other new products can you spy?


Stamp:  A Whole Lot of Lovely  
Katie showed us how to make this gorgeous tag - I can't wait to try this technique myself.  I spy new glassine sheets for the bag, too.  So many cute gift wrapping ideas in this catalogue!



Stamp: Best Thoughts
This is such an elegant image, perfect for watercoloring.  And did you know that aside from watercolour paper, our white shimmer paper is also excellent for watercoloring?



Stamp:  Floral Wings
This butterfly stamp is a two-step stamp.  Isn't it pretty?  Katie showed us how to make the personalised notebook to match the card.  Love how easy it is to make simple, heartfelt gifts with cardstock, ink, stamps and a little glue.
 
I have some spaces available for parties from 2nd June if you'd like the chance to earn these gorgeous stamps - truly, once you see all the fantastic new products in the catalogue, your wish list will well and truly get you Stampin' Rewards.  I can also see a few classes making notebooks too....I'll be planning some classes shortly so watch this space!
post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...