Sunday 18 October 2015

Extra Stampin' Rewards? Yes Please!


Have you noticed the latest Stampin' Up! Promotion?  I know my newsletter had something in it about this awesome deal, but I forgot to put it in a  Blog Post.  I'd best remedy that now!


You get an extra 3% in Stampin' Rewards when you hold a workshop or place an order with at least $400 in retail sales.  With all the goodies in the Occasions Mini, that doesn't take long, especially if you get together with a friend to combine your wish lists.  You can even use it towards the cost of a Starter Kit if you'd like to join my team!



I'm hoping to host another class this coming Thursday too so be on the look out for my email.  








post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...