Tuesday 2 December 2008

Summer Mini is Here

..........amid much rejoicing throughout the land.  If you haven't got a copy, and would like me to send you one, just drop me an email.  So many yummy things!  Hard to pick a favourite - the scallop edge punch?  The gorgeous DSP?  The chunky glitter?  Eastern Blooms?  Its all good!

I've been busy making cards for the kids to give their friends, teacher presents, and a newbie Demo Swap I signed up for.  All fun, but busy times!

Unfortunately I'm experiencing some technical difficulties, so I can't show you my photos tonight (what's that?  User error?  No, I tell you, it's that machine!) but I shall endeavour to do so tomorrow.  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...