Tuesday 23 December 2008

OK, I know I said that was my last post for a while......

.....but I had to show you these cute little gift bags I made today!  I cheated a little (used my Cricut Expressions to cut out the handbag box templates) but I did at least stamp on them with Season of Joy in Purely Pomegranate.  I also punched out the cute little flower with my Three For You punch and added a half pearl from my Pretties Kit.  The ribbon is purely pomegranate, same as the ink.   
As for what is inside the bags - well, you'll have to wait until after Christmas as I don't want to ruin the surprise!

They look cute, don't they?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arh these are just gorgeous!!
Steph X

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...