Monday 1 June 2009

Some Birthday Love

Hello! I'm typing this officially a year older than when I last posted. Happy Birthday to Meeeeee!

I was lucky enough to receive some Stamping Love from some very talented people:

From Rebecca O'Gorman:
Isn't she clever? You can check out her blog HERE and see her gorgeous work.

Here's a card by Tanya Kitto - all the way from WA! Here is her blog.

And finally a card from the wonderful Jesse Claven from Caloundra. Her blog is here.

Wasn't I spoiled? I had a lovely birthday and managed to spread it out for about 4 days, I think!

And speaking of birthdays, here are a few cards I made for a friend (she wanted BOY cards) with my new favourite set (LOL, I say that about every set!) Party Hearty:
So versatile! And perfect for adults and kids alike - not too "babyish" or Cute. I think I'll get a lot of use our of this set. Again, night time photography, sorry about that! Also, the DSP I used here is retired stuff I'm still using up.

While I was at it, my eldest went to a birthday party for a young lad and I wanted to dress up the gift voucher we gave him. This is what I came up with (it uses retired DSP):

It's basically an envelope made of DSP with a gift card attached to a belly band you can slide off.

And finally, here is the card I made a gorgeous friend. I thought it had a "Sex in the City" vibe about it. I used Crystal Effects on a little detail in each image, plus some glitter. Not the best photo, I promise it looked really good in real life!

I'll be back later with details of this month's classes and specials from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Sincere and happiest b'day wishes to you Lou. When I started to scroll down the pics....there was a definite flower theme going there. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy it!!!

Louise said...

Thank you Lynda!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lou.
Hope you had a great day.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...