Sunday 14 June 2009

A busy week...

....I've been housebound with two out of four kids sick over the past week, so I haven't been able to update my blog (or see much of my craft room) until now.

I have a couple of things to show you - first I must apologise for the terrible photographs - the lighting looked OK when I was taking them, but now I see them on the computer they look terribly dark, and I don't have Photoshop. Yet, anyway!

Here is a card I've made for a little girl's birthday. Sweet and simple, right?
Here it is again, stepped up by adding punched flowers, cutting out the birdie's body and mounting it on dimentionals, with a glittered wing.
Next here is a gift bag I made (a slightly altered version of Jan Tink's paper tote click here to go to her blog Stamps, Paper, Scissors - she has a PDF with the template) to hold some cards I made for a friend.

And a pretty posy from the Die Cut flowers!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...