Tuesday 8 June 2010

I told you so....

When I'm right, I'm right.  Remember back here when I predicted that the retiring colours will be "while stocks last?"  Stampin' Up!  has just announced to us Demonstrators that some of the retiring products are already on backorder and will only be available as stocks last.
Clearly I have untapped psychic powers.
So the moral of the story is:  Don't wait to order your reinkers or cardstock in your favourite retiring colours!
Of course, there will be lots of NEW yummy colours to choose from in September, and I must admit I'm getting excited about seeing them in real life!

Oops better dash - school run, etc.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...