Monday 28 June 2010

Red Nose Day Card

I can't believe I forgot to show you the projects everyone made at Friday night's fundraiser! Sadly I only have a photo of the one I designed/prepped. I'll have to show the rest to you when I get back from Sydney. This card is actually a CASE of the cover of the catalogue! Look familiar?
Did I mention I'm in Sydney? We are having a lovely week here with the kids. My clever husband got an amazing deal on a three bed, 2 bath serviced apartment in the heart of the city! Yesterday we walked around Darling Harbour and Chinatown, and Paddy's Markets. Today we will probably go to the zoo.
Have a great week! I may pop back in with holiday snaps, but we shall see.

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...