Friday 10 September 2010

More and More Mojo!

I'm so excited to show you the cards I've been making with my NEW stamps!  I can't stop at the moment.  I have even taken the kids to school late because I was in the zone....oops!

I am having a lot of fun coming up with ideas for classes, too, so watch this space!

Hope you like them!
Stamps:  Elements of Style , Occasional Quotes (Hostess);
Paper:  Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Other:  Basic Pearls, Early Esspresso ribbon

Stamps:  Curly Cute
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Rose Red
Other:  Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones

Stamps:  Heard From the Heart,
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Easrly Esspresso (marker)
Other:  Two Step owl Extra Large Punch
So, which one is your favourite?  I can't choose - I love the vintage elegance of Elements of Style, and the gorgeous Elegant Lines embossing folder (now the coordinating DSP and stamps are on my wish list too!) and the owl is so fun to make and is just so cute in real life.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Manda said...

Is my mojo at your house???? I can't find it anywhere here......

Jan McAnulty said...

All gorgeous, Lou - but I especially love the Elements of Style card!

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...