Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary honey!

My honey and I were married 11 years ago today. Eleven years, 3 houses, 4 children, and 5 job changes.
Here is the card I made him (apologies for the terrible iPhone photo):
It uses a TopNote die embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  Using a brayer, I inked over the debossed side in Pear Pizazz ( I have a few of these Top Notes leftover from making Regionals swaps). The sentiment is from a Hostess set Occasional Quotes, and the butterflies are made with the Embosslit Die. I have been using them on everything lately!


Happy Anniversary to us!





2 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on 11 years together.

Christine Blain said...

Ooh, I LOVE the colours you've used on this card, Louise. It's beautiful! Happy anniversary to you and hubby!