Saturday 2 October 2010

petite cargo

My gorgeous cousin Anna and her friends have a business venture called petite cargo, which sells fabulous homewares, gifts, etc.  Her business has a pop-up shop for 3 days only, just in time for some Christmas shopping!  Alas, I've been away and forgot to post about this opportunity before I left - the shop has only one day left!

It is on today (last day!), Saturday 2nd October from 9:00am to 3:00pm at Auchenflower, Brisbane.



Please contact Anna on ph:  0400 210 079 for the address (I didn't feel comfortable putting it on the www as it is a private residence), or send me an email and I'll give you the heads up!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...